- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products offered by Boundary Supply.
- Answer incoming customer service requests including emails, live chat and in-person interactions. Respond to questions and help customers through the ordering/purchase process.
- Field and respond to social media comments and messages from customers, as well as respond appropriately to reviews on various websites.
- Pull social media KPI/stats reports weekly for management to review.
- Respond via email, chat system, and/or phone to incoming service requests from the website.
- Proactively reach out to customers through various communication channels to resolve any negative customer experience issues.
- Keep educated on customer service best practices.
- Continually increase customer satisfaction by providing superior customer service to our customers.
- Offer solutions for process improvement within the customer service department.
- Act as a front desk receptionist, greeting customers and guests, and directing them appropriately.
- Assist with handling occasional returned items and shipping items to customers.
- Assist customers in our store area, as needed (when we open for business in coming months).
- College degree preferred, but not required. High school diploma required.
- Previous customer service experience is a major plus.
- Experience with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Strong commitment to customer service concepts and best methods and strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- M–F / 10am–6pm
- Competitive pay
- Work-hard, play-hard office atmosphere
- Healthcare coverage
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours
- Outdoor company activities
- Generous PTO and work / life integration
- Pay starts at 35K, plus bonus structure
**[Submit your resume](mailto:email@example.com)**