WATCH THE NEW PRIMA SYSTEM 2.0 WALK THOUGH
"I have to say, my favorite part is the
comfort of the straps and back padding. I honestly barely feel the bag on my back. Next favorite is the Field Space Laptop sleeve; the integration of the system is really easy to use and transition between just the bag or all three pieces."
- David S.
The newly redesigned Prima has over a dozen upgrades and it’s better than ever.
We took your customer feedback to enhance design, function and overall user experience.
Upgrades to the Prima System include:
- Redesigned shoulder straps and waist-belt to enhance ergonomic contouring with natural body's profile.
- Upgraded to a softer EVA foam to increase comfort when adventuring with heavy or bulky gear.
- Increased breathability and softness of the mesh on shoulder harness, for those hot days.
- Expanded the Verge Case overall feature set, attach the included camera case to the outside of the pack for easy access to photography essentials.
- Verge case can now be worn as hip-carry pack with the Prima waist-belt connected to the back panel.
- Extended main compartment zipper 2 inches lower, to increase expandability of the main storage area
- Lengthened sternum strap webbing to accommodate a wider range of body types
- Increased secure tension-lock straps on bottom of Verge and Prima pack to replace metal hooks
- Advanced Hypalon materials to increase scratch resistance and grime build up on bottom resting panel
- Reduced overall weight with lighter suspension frame sheet
"I recently picked up the Prima System backpack and it’s been awesome. I needed a pack to carry a camera and maybe a lens, some travel gear and my laptop and this did it all! The materials are excellent and good functionality."
— Avinash R.